registration ticket and questions

49erRider

Just a few questions I recently got a ticket for an expired registration. I have already gotten my new registration and my court date is set for september 25. Now I know you are able to not attend your court date and just pay the fines. But the officer mentioned if you show up then it all gets "taken care of". I have no idea what that means and was not able to find any more infro on it. If i show up to court and show them the new registration do I still have to pay the court fees? Or is it I pay the court fees but not the 25 dollar fine. By the way this is in mecklenburg county, charlotte. If anyone knows anything that would be a great help thanks.
:wtf:

They just want the registration money.
As long as you show up at court or the DA's office prior to trial with new reg. it will be dropped

I've don it in forsyth and randolf co. Just show the DA or clerk new reg. and you don't pay anything, but you may have to stand in line....a long long line.

yah been there done that for a speeding ticket as long as i don't have to pay the court fee's and stuff i'll show thanks

Back