Rides, Mudpro

guffey24

I just picked up my H1's from Brandon at Rides, Scott at Mudpro made the centers and Brandon recentered them at Rides

they look great, pics coming

Where is this rides that you speak of? I have mudpro's contact info, and I'm getting ready to get some 20" double beadlocks. They have the 5 ton lug pattern and I'm gonna have to recenter to the 2.5 ton pattern. How much backspacing are you running?

Looks schmokin'!! I'm not sure how much backspacing I'm going to have to run yet. Guess it depends on if I run hubs flipped in or out on my rockwells. What I have never figured out is how they weld those things true enough to keep from having "death wobble". Let me know how yours do after a good high-speed interstate run. :driver:

Looks schmokin'!! I'm not sure how much backspacing I'm going to have to run yet. Guess it depends on if I run hubs flipped in or out on my rockwells. What I have never figured out is how they weld those things true enough to keep from having "death wobble". Let me know how yours do after a good high-speed interstate run. :driver:

Brandon trued mine, they are all within a 1/32nd of an inch

mine wont see the highway offroad only, maybe a neighborhood ride every once in a while

give Brandon at rides a call when you get ready, he does excellent work

I met brandon at his shop 2 weeks ago to buy some stuff, and he is definately a cool guy with a NICE shop. I got a really good vibe from him and all his guys. Give him a shot if you can.
It is really nice to deal with people in the buisness who actually wheel. Hard!

Back