RIDES OF CONOVER.

Bimmer9938

I had Rides of Conover install a 2" body lift in my H2 SUT (refereed by Greg S). You may say, big deal... well first off they don't make body lifts for H2s! I did a little homework and found out that the tpi of the body bolts were the same as the 2500HD, so we used that kit. Brandon and Scott did an amazing job. They stayed in touch with me during the entire process and sent me pics as they were coming to crossroads to make sure I was cool with it. They fabbed up a bumper filler piece for the front that looks like a factory piece. They also built me some nice heavy duty bumper brackets to raise the rear bumper. Did I mention they did the entire install in less then two days? My only complaint is they are far away from me, but definitely worth the drive. :driver:

ai644.photobucket.com_albums_uu164_DicksBoatFS_BODY_20LIFTED_20H2s_get3_attachmentaspx.jpg

ai644.photobucket.com_albums_uu164_DicksBoatFS_BODY_20LIFTED_20H2s_get4_attachmentaspx.jpg

ai644.photobucket.com_albums_uu164_DicksBoatFS_BODY_20LIFTED_20H2s_get1_attachmentaspx.jpg

ai644.photobucket.com_albums_uu164_DicksBoatFS_BODY_20LIFTED_20H2s_get_attachmentaspx.jpg

ai644.photobucket.com_albums_uu164_DicksBoatFS_BODY_20LIFTED_20H2s_get2_attachmentaspx.jpg

ai644.photobucket.com_albums_uu164_DicksBoatFS_BODY_20LIFTED_20H2s_get5_attachmentaspx.jpg

ai644.photobucket.com_albums_uu164_DicksBoatFS_BODY_20LIFTED_20H2s_get6_attachmentaspx.jpg

ai644.photobucket.com_albums_uu164_DicksBoatFS_ggget_attachmentaspx_2.jpg

Screw the body lift, how do you like those M16's? I haven't heard a single review.

Well I had 24" rims already with 37's and wanted bigger, I chose the M16's cause they are the only 40" tire made for a 24" rim. Compared to my Toyo Open Country M/T's they are a lil louder, but not nearly as loud as the Nitto Mud Grapplers I used to run. I think they look bad ass, my truck isn't a daily driver so I don't care if they are a lil louder.

Gonna take a guess ya don't wheel the hummer... Im looking for more of an offroad review, didn't think about it, just saw the tires and wanted info.

I think they are probably a great alternative to the mud terrains and all terrains.

Gonna take a guess ya don't wheel the hummer... Im looking for more of an offroad review, didn't think about it, just saw the tires and wanted info.

I think they are probably a great alternative to the mud terrains and all terrains.

I know a few guys over on FSB that cut out that middle patch and use them kind of as a pseudo-Bogger...and had some decent results with them.

Back