Rides of Conover

willness33

Here for the memes
Brandon is a kickass guy for putting up the tires in the 12 days of Christmas. I was on 15" wheels on my jeep. The tires were 17s. He made me a SMOKING deal on some wheels as well as the free tires. If you need a shop that's no bullshit and is run by what I consider to be a genuinely good guy, Rides is the place. Here's what the jeep looks like now with it's Christmas tires on it. Unfortunately the jeep is a turd, with BLING wheels and tires.
ai31.photobucket.com_albums_c391_willness33_newshooz008.jpg

Looking good there dude.
Told ya Brandon was awesome. :beer:

Yeah man Brandon is a great guy to deal with just bought my second set of tires from him!

Been dealing with brandon a while now great guy awesome work. My yukon has went from stock. To 3" suspension with 35" pitbulls with 17X9 XD Revolvers. Then a 3" body lift and 37" iroks and now going 4-way leaf. With 42s or 44s hp44 front stock 10 bolt rear geared 5:13 for now. Later to be d60 front and 14 bolt rear.

for sure i would recomend rides to anyone, got the 35s on my f250 from there and he was the cheapest place i could find around, by about $200....and got a set of spring perches for the samurai from there today, the only place i could find that actually had a full set in stock

I picked up my lift he ordered for my zj today. Ive known Brandon for a long time. You will not find a more straight up guy..:beer:

Back