RIDES

quickracer

Me an undertaker have been searching for some coilover springs,closest thing we found would be 2+ weeks out.
Brandon at RIDES landed us some in like 3 days with the same or better price we could get them for..
also i personally buy all my tabs (mudpro brand) from RIDES,always have what i need in stock.only a day on special order...Thanks

I have not given the guys much work but they did weld up a hitch for me. The price was more than fair and the job was better than I expected. I will be getting some tires one of these days.

James

Got a good deal on some wheels, and met me on a sunday eve at the shop. good dude, recommended.

Brandon's an awesome dude! He's did work on my duramax and i've even bought a vehicle from him! Everything is always as he says it will be and I honestly wouldn't go anywhere else for my 4x4 needs! Excellent business with great customer service! Mickey aint to bad either!!!

adl.dropbox.com_u_1188073_Lifted_21.jpg

Excellent work by Brandon and the rest of the RIDES team. He went above and beyond what I paid for. Can't say enough about RIDES. These tires are awesome. Haven't got to drive it that much, but it rides and drives better than stock basically. The tires seem to want to follow the ruts and grooves, but no vibrations or shimmy. Gearing is terrible, I'll have to regear asap. 3.07 just won't cut it with 35s.

A little disappointed with the finish of the AEV wheels, but I'm talking to quadratec and AEV about that tomorrow. Could not be happier with the tires and lift though.

Thank you for taking care of our little stock Jeep, Brandon.

Brandon is doing some work with my suspension and while I was there I had to snap this picture. While I consider my jeep an LCOG build, it's still not "small" with 3.5" of lift and 37"s.

Ever see one of those little Chihuahuas nipping at the ankles of a Great Dane?

Rides%20uno.jpg

ill try to get some more pics of the ford.. .we did a 12" kit, crossover steering. clocked the t case, 20x14 hostage and 40" nittos

Saturday was my first time to the Gulches. first trail me and cltdba hit, we got up with BDB. followed them for a bit. i hear stuff about brandon on here from time to time about how good he is. met him saturday for the first time super nice guy. and when i get some $ saved i know who ill hit up!:beer:

(no :gay:... just thought id give my .02)

Took my 4Runner to RIDES today to have my STAUN internal beadlocks installed. They did a great job for a good price. I will definately be going back.

Highly recommend:driver:

adl.dropbox.com_u_1188073_Lifted_21.jpg

Excellent work by Brandon and the rest of the RIDES team. He went above and beyond what I paid for. Can't say enough about RIDES. These tires are awesome. Haven't got to drive it that much, but it rides and drives better than stock basically. The tires seem to want to follow the ruts and grooves, but no vibrations or shimmy. Gearing is terrible, I'll have to regear asap. 3.07 just won't cut it with 35s.
A little disappointed with the finish of the AEV wheels, but I'm talking to quadratec and AEV about that tomorrow. Could not be happier with the tires and lift though.
Thank you for taking care of our little stock Jeep, Brandon.

has anymore paint come off of them since we touched them up?
Good luck on getting them to take care of the wheel issue!

has anymore paint come off of them since we touched them up?
Good luck on getting them to take care of the wheel issue!

They are holding up pretty well. Aev is talking to quadratec still.
Quadratec is stalling. Aev thinks they may have sold me used wheels but can't prove it.

Might be getting a d44 with 4.88 and Detroit locker next week for you guys to install plus regear the front.

They installed a 4" RC lift on my jeep wrangler last week! It looks great, no wobble at at, smooth ride, and the price was great! Will be going back to them next time for sure!

They are holding up pretty well. Aev is talking to quadratec still.
Quadratec is stalling. Aev thinks they may have sold me used wheels but can't prove it.
Might be getting a d44 with 4.88 and Detroit locker next week for you guys to install plus regear the front.

DO IT! they did mine and i am SO happy i took it to them! Thanks again Brandon!

FYI i got a compliment on that awesome hoodie i got from you....:beer:

I had my second jeep lift installed by rides today and they did a awesome job. These are top notch people and they know their :poop:. Anyone who needs anything 4x4 go see these guys..

Brandon when you get started on that landcruiser please do a build thread..that thing is badass

Brandon was slammed all week, but still found time to take care of my death wobble issue today with very little notice. Awesome work from these guys, as usual. New track bar and drop pitman arm, no more wobble or shimmy at all. I even got a free 15mm craftsman socket out of the deal. Got home and was looking around at my new parts and there was a socket hanging on for dear life to one of the clamp bolts. No idea how it stayed on there as I bounced up I-40. :bounce2:

Thanks again for your awesome work guys.

HArd to beat the guys at Rides! I ordered two transmission shifters, were a bit long getting, them, but, no fault of Brandon's. He is at the mercy of his suppliers. Seems many are not carring much inventory. But they got here as ordered and I am happy!

First time dealing with Rides, got my fathers K30 lifted up, glad we took it to them as the kit definately wasn't a bolt up kit and would have been a pain. They did good work, knew we were on a crazy deadline and got it together in time, wheeled it all weekend, no problems with the kit. Very happy with the work.

Will deal with them again in the future.

Back