Rockwell Wrangler need help w/ pics

AMW

Building a 90 wrangler on rockwells need help cant post pictures. it started with a bare frame, i have cut off and smothed down all unnecisary bs brackets shock mounts and motor mounts on frame,now has chevy springs w/ flat leves taken out, mud spring plates center pins offset, front end is 5in foward and rear 5in back wb aprox 103", put cj hood and grill shell, has 1/2 doors,stock roll bars, plan on adding to bars,but will do after i finish every thing else
cut rear fenders on angle, no front fenders, not sure if im gona cut them all the way back,put 2 in body lift and new body mounts, used body lift so i can flat skid it for extra tranny/tcase room
tires are 18.4x16.1 firestone r1 V treads,motor and tranny will be bbc and pg or th400 to a np200 t/case 1410 drive shafts
put stinger bumper on front,gona flat plate top front of frame for winch mount
i will post up more as i do more, anyone that could help with picture would be greatly appreciated, i can email pics
Thanks,Aaron.

Sounds pretty cool....well all except those tires.

tires are same size as 44 boggers, Jims gona help with pics, there on the way but bb is slow!

yea......but only a 44" bogger is a 44" bogger

Sounds pretty cool....well all except those tires.
MMMM tractor tires...Gotta love em!!!:bounce2:
ai71.photobucket.com_albums_i134_icepritchard_Tires202.jpg

Yea man.....They are pretty sweet when they are on tractors

yea....I flipped though a mud life mag at vato zone the other day.....They seems to like those tires

The NP200 is the one that was used in the m715s right? Is that Rickys old jeep?

Z71?

Picture Help

Here is how you link pictures to your build...

First goto www.photobucket.com and create and account

Then upload the pictures to your new account from your computer, There is a big upload button on the page after you log in.

Once the pictures are uploaded to your photobucket account, Click on one to view it. Once viewing it look in the left hand side bar, You will see a box labeled "Share this Image", Click on the link address that has IMG Code label beside it, It will look like .
, When you click on it will say "copied"

It is easier to link pictures with two tabs on your browser, One with your build and one with your pictures, Makes it easier to flip back and forth.

Then when your posting in this forum, Click "post reply",Then right click and paste it in the body of the message, do this for all the pictures you want in the reply, You can link up to six per post.

If you want to link a picture that is not on photobucket, copy the address for the picture, It easier to right click the picture and view it in a new tab then copy the address to be sure its correct. The when repling here click on this icon
insertimage.gif
and paste the address in the box. Click OK

There ya go, Now you will have pictures in your thread

If you're ever out my way with your camera I'll put the pics up if you want. (download and whatever) Can't wait to see you finish it.

I need those tires, should be interesting seeing you, Ricky and Eric run against each other!

I got no motor or tractor tires.............yet!

Well, Aaron's Gonna be taking my place for the upcoming year, lol, looks just like mine anyway cept his actually is gonna run right and go fast :driver: I'm outta the game for a while, focusing on promoting/announcing the Events and my Tshirts rather than trying to participate, don't have enough time/resources to do both, so my Jeep will mainly just be a big Advertising Poster board in the Shape of a Jeep :shaking:

Aaron's Jeep here is def gonna be sick :smokin:

Back