Rough Country

The Tonka Toy

Iam pretty disappointed in Rough Countrys shipping. They may have good items but I payed the good bit of money for the next day shipping to get items to my house because I needed them as soon as possible and it's been 3 days and the items still haven't arrived yet. Next time i'm going to just go somewhere to get my parts...

Have you called them to see why your haven't got your items yet? If I paid for next day shipping (which is extremly expensive) and the item wasn't there the next day I would be on the phone raising hell as to where my item was. I wouldn't wait three days and then post a complaint to a random forum that has nothing to do with Rough Country.

Rough Country is a company you have to pick your battles with. When I ordered parts for my XJ, they sent me TJ parts, which are basically similar but upon calling the company and asking a few questions.......the guy I spoke with swore they wouldn't fit on my Jeep, so I got them to finally fit and sent them a picture:rolleyes: Sometimes you win with them, sometimes you lose. Maybe it has something to do that RC is made in the same city that Jack Daniels is distilled:flipoff2:

Back