RPM offroad

aintlifegrand

These guys are up in Bristol, I've ordered from them several times now and never been disappointed. Great, honest service and some of the best pricing around. If they have it in stock I've always had it in hand the very next day. No sales tax on out of state sales and free shipping..

i can't say enough good things about these guys! give em your business when you can!

Dunno alot about the fellas but when they first opened up i went up to get shocks for my jeep and when i mentioned it was a jeep he looked at me like i was stupid and he couldnt help me... Not sure who it was but i thought his business skills were very unprofessional I decided to take my biz elswhere after the way he acted! Curious to see if its still the same b/c i really hate ordering and traveling to get parts!!! Just wanted to share my experience~!

was that a long time ago or something? I and a few of my friends have dealt with them on several occasions in the last 2 years with nothing but good things to say. I normally deal with Jereme FWIW.

Back