Rubi 44 upgrades

Just wondering if anyone knew of any Hub upgrades, axles upgrades being built right now. I got some CTM u-joints but would like some strength in the hub. Thanks

RocksUnlimited said:
Just wondering if anyone knew of any Hub upgrades, axles upgrades being built right now. I got some CTM u-joints but would like some strength in the hub. Thanks

Superior Sells a 30 spline Unit bearing upgrade. You can also get ALLOYUSA Shafts. If we can help let me know. I keep the Alloy shafts in stock and the superior stuff is no problem.

Andy

Hi Andy, Thanks for the info. How much does that bearing upgrade run? By the way my buddy Greg Wilson has said nothing but good things about you and your shop. I think hes getting ready to drop his jeep off with you for awhile. I told him I would do his stuff for him but he trusts you a little more I guess. Thats fine with me though, more time to wheel. I'll probably be coming with him to drop off his jeep so I'll discuss it with you then. Thanks Russell

I'm not sure about the bearing upgrade...but the Alloy USA shafts (I run them in my rear D44 and front HP30) are around $600 for the front D44, and have a 10 year warranty...

The do come with a new Spicer 760-X u-joint installed...

I bought them for front and rear, and then my stockers became my trail spares...

BTW...the rear D44 shafts are less than $300...and come with new bearings/seals/retainer rings (you just have to buy another set of disc brake backing plates, about $5/pair at the dealer)...

Greg

Back