SPECS:
* Clayton 4.5 KIT- Billsteins High Steer Kit
* POLY ROCKER SKIDS
* RCV SHAFTS
* SUPERIOR EVO REAR SHAFTS
* NEW YOKES AND CONVENTIONAL DRIVESHAFTS
* 37x17 KM2's
* Walker Evan Beadlocks
Should be very Capable both onroad and offroad, Already been regeared.
Needed a starter pic but no Dice.
Clayton Square arms with Jonny joints - lifetime warranty

Attachments

• JK BUILD 005.jpg
    JK BUILD 005.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 1,261
RCV's fit good no clearencing with shaved bolts Had C-gussets already we will have to clean up the welds a bit

Attachments

• JK BUILD 004.jpg
    JK BUILD 004.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 1,282
A built JK is surprisingly capable...assuming you put good tires on it.

Last one I saw was following around buggies. I was like, WTF mate :lol:

I'm having KM2 put back on it, love those things! Can't wait to get home and wheel it! :driver:

O rly.

I think the KM2s look baller but I've heard mixed reviews compared to the older KM tire. I've got the KM tire on my rig right now as my street/light wheeling tire. Debating on KM2s (look baller!) or KOs for their replacement.

O rly.
I think the KM2s look baller but I've heard mixed reviews compared to the older KM tire. I've got the KM tire on my rig right now as my street/light wheeling tire. Debating on KM2s (look baller!) or KOs for their replacement.

I've never seen anyone say they liked the original KM's better then the KM2's. I love my KM2's all 72K miles I've put on them :driver:

I've never seen anyone say they liked the original KM's better then the KM2's. I love my KM2's all 72K miles I've put on them :driver:
Coming from someone that uses their JK as a submarine, that's saying a lot.:lol:
I can vouch for the rocks, I had the older ones on my TJ at one point and for me, the KM2 work much better on the rocks. Again, that just my experience.

A built JK is surprisingly capable...assuming you put good tires on it.
Last one I saw was following around buggies. I was like, WTF mate :lol:
Its only suprising to people because they catered so hard to the soccer moms. But in all honesty, it is probably one of the most capable jeeps ever produced. My biggest complaint is all the electronics on them. Although you will never hear me complain about A/C and power windows. Good looking JK Brotha. Welcome home.

Back