Rubicon wheel up

jeepgeek2002

on some local trail here in GA ...
i thought it was cool to get a tire up that high on a stock Rubicon.

aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v472_jeepgeek2002_Rubicon_20Georgia_rubicongeek3.jpg

GEEK!

it was disconnected..
A good thing? makes no difference i was locked front/rear so i still had traction.
i just think its cool to see it on a stock jeep..everyone sees pics of those big lifted jeeps..

GEEK

yea good point i guess...but isnt like the 'bigger jeep' if it has a good suspension supposed to keep all 4 tires on the ground. I guess what im sayin is maybe a cheap suspension is more likely to lift a tire whereas a really good suspension will keep all tires on the ground and flex more? So then itd be more impressive if the tires remain...but yea it does look cool

Wow :rolleyes: you were in a posistion where the suspension was not loaded that would allow flex, I bet as soon as you pulled forward the front tire drooped

Lifting a tire in a situation like that has nothing to do with "flex" it is just the way the suspension was loaded at that instance

Actually the hill climb was pretty steep, cant really tell from the picture.
and i had the jeep in 2 low and just going up the hill i never realized i had a tire up. The rubicon skid plate drags so low, i bet it probobably caused that more then anything. When i got to the top of the hill the skid plate caught a rock and was spinning tires trying to get traction to rip myself off the rock.. My friend with the camera told me i had a wheel up in the air..from inside the jeep it didnt feel like it.
Just a camera at the right time.

GEEK!

Back