Rubicons take on Tellico

lil99tj

Me and 2 other Rubi's went to Tellico for the weekend. We had a blast and ran everything but Lower 2 at least once. It was a blast so heres a lil write up and a few pics. Friday we ran up School Bus first then came down the backside of 11 (pinch rock??) then to Slick Rock and then later that night we went up the bottom part of lower 2(up part of the way through the first curve with the really big rocks). Then Saturday we went up to Guardrail and done the bypass. It was a lil slick so we just went around (and there was no way we could have done it). Then at Helicopter Pad I encountered my first real body damage I hit the bank or a root hanging from the bank up on the right side. Which crushed my front fender . Then we made our way down School Bus, which was very fun with a lil pucker factor also. The part that was the best was when we watched buggies winch done a place we that we just crawled down. Then we went to camp and ate. After that we went to run up Upper 2 which was a lot of fun (no one with us had ever done it). On Upper 2 I bashed my front fender again luckly it was the same one . Then the other rubi's went home. Then me and Mike went an rode trail 6 to 7 up to "the ledge" to look at it then went back down 6 to 4 to 5. Then sunday me and mike went on a 5 hour ride down trail 3 to 10(which isn't on the map & found out it was a 4wheeler trail) to 8 which brought us to the top of Slick Rock then we made our way back down to camp. This was prolly the best Tellico trip I've ever been on so far(even though i killed my fender). Heres a few pics.

Group shot
ai18.photobucket.com_albums_b127_lildale_100_0383.jpg

Matt School Bus
ai18.photobucket.com_albums_b127_lildale_100_0386.jpg

Lil ledge on School Bus
ai18.photobucket.com_albums_b127_lildale_100_0390.jpg

me catchin a lil air on the same ledge
ai18.photobucket.com_albums_b127_lildale_100_0392.jpg

Nico at the ledge
ai18.photobucket.com_albums_b127_lildale_100_0395.jpg

Nico winching up the ledge to save his front fender
ai18.photobucket.com_albums_b127_lildale_100_0396.jpg

Matt on the backside of 11 (pinch rock)
ai18.photobucket.com_albums_b127_lildale_100_0402.jpg

A lil flex out of the factory short arms(I caught hell all weekend bout not havin long arms)
ai18.photobucket.com_albums_b127_lildale_100_0405.jpg

Backside of 11
ai18.photobucket.com_albums_b127_lildale_100_0406.jpg

Matt on Slick Rock
ai18.photobucket.com_albums_b127_lildale_100_0413.jpg

Me on Slick Rock
ai18.photobucket.com_albums_b127_lildale_100_0417.jpg

Comin down School Bus
ai18.photobucket.com_albums_b127_lildale_100_0424.jpg

Same spot we watched some big boys winch down
ai18.photobucket.com_albums_b127_lildale_100_0425.jpg

Where the pucker factor started to kick in
ai18.photobucket.com_albums_b127_lildale_100_0426.jpg

Just playin around
ai18.photobucket.com_albums_b127_lildale_100_0428.jpg

ai18.photobucket.com_albums_b127_lildale_100_0430.jpg

ai18.photobucket.com_albums_b127_lildale_100_0429.jpg

My poor fender after Helicopter Pad
ai18.photobucket.com_albums_b127_lildale_100_0420.jpg

ai18.photobucket.com_albums_b127_lildale_100_0422.jpg

Then after i smashed it again on Upper 2
ai18.photobucket.com_albums_b127_lildale_100_0427.jpg

nice write up. looked likeu guys had a lot of fun. hopefully ill get out their again in august. as for the damage. just flatfender that thing, it aint too bad.

You suck now you have the exact same damage to the same fender that i had. Then i cut her up.

I'll call you tonight, blow Mike off and come to camp w/ us in URE this Sat night :driver:

Or bring him :smokin:

That trail damage adds character!...You know what they say, "Chicks love body damage!"

It does add character but it hasn't picked up any chicks.

Time to flat fender that rubi.

I was going to cut it up, but i have a Very good friend who has already got me a replacement fender and painted it. Got to love good friends.

You damge sucks, you pansy-ass rubicon owners! If you would have been driving a YJ that would not have happened! The first dent hurts the worst though, so now you can really give it hell, so you can go really 4-wheeling w/ us. Nice pics i have to say, it must have been hot; no doors, Mike shirt-less! Wish i could have gone w/ you guys

wish i could go ridin! It keeps rainin so i cant finish my junk!

Wish i could have gone w/ you guys

you couldn't keep up

chicks dig body damage? God, i hate all those Jeep stickers and I own a jeep. Am i the only one who think theyre all incredibly gay and tacky? Not all stickers...i mean like that one and its a jeep thing you woulndt understand, or if you can read this roll me over.

We only had 3 jeeps and hardly saw anyone on the trails, so there was no waiting just ridin.

this week my rig will be done, and you can try to follow me, let me know when you guys want to go to tellico, so i can be ready and take time off

Lil Mike ive heard this crap bout your jeep being done for over a month now. But if you do get it done I think we are headed back to Tellico sept 22nd - 25th. And maybe crackers neck the second weekend in august. If you think you can hang let us know.

Your more than welcome to come with us in september.

Back