RUFFSTUFF- Dans the man!

hoop

openin a can o' Hoopass
Can't begin to tell ya what customer service means to me. I expect a company to WANT your business. That said, I am swapping some Waggy axles under my YJ in an SOA configuration. I ordered a set of offset front perches from someone on the east coast ( We'll call him Vendor 1 ) but he didn't sell it as a kit, just the perches for $60 so I still have to find U-bolts and top plates. The next day (Thurs am ) I ordered a D44 simple swap kit for the rear from Ruffstuff specialities-IN CALIFORNIA !, Perches,U-bolts, nuts, washers, and shock mounts-all for $129.00. Then take the NC4X4 discount and SHIPPED it is $129.00 ! Friday comes and I'm making plans for the weekends work and what does the mailman bring me? The Biggest Baddest set of perches--------and the rest of the stuff from RUFFSTUFF !!!!!! haven't gotten anything from vendor 1 yet other than an e-mail saying he got my Paypal money ! Thanks Dan @ RuffStuff for Excellent customer service !!! I will be back!

I don't really have time right now to explain my whole story but Yes Dan is the man. Most likely the best customer service I've ever had. He had to also fix a problem I had from vendor number one here on the East Coast. lol

Back