Rusty's offroad products

99ncxj

I've heard both good and bad opinions of Rustys parts but I can say i've been running lots of thier parts for several years now and both times i've had any kind of an issue they have gone out of thier way to make it right. This last time, they did even more than that, but i won't get too specific because I know they can't do what they did for me for everyone or they would end up out of buisness.

all i can say is they will have my buisness for many years to come.

Thanks guys.

I bought my front springs and some smaller stuff from them and are great to deal with. Seems to be good stuff. No problem

have a friend that bought a winch/bumper combo from them for an xj a while back and they never sent it out even though he paid for it and i dont think he got refunded, but i might be mistaken...either way i know he got cussed out on the phone by my friend.

i've heard people loving rustys, and people hating him and his company.

I love rusty's myself. Ive purchased alot of stuff from them through the years, and frankly I love the fact i can call and sometimes get rusty answering the phone, or if i have an issue, i can call and ask for him and he jumps right on the phone to chat with me.

Back