Ryobi warranty

DirkaDirka875

Ima need 'bout tree fitty...
Anybody have any experience on the ryobi tool warranty stuff? The wife has some ryobi stuff and I bought her a batter my a couple of years ago now one of the batteries won’t charge. It had issues from the beginning but now it’s finally quit charging altogether. From what I’m reading online, you have to find an “authorized tool service center” to get it fixed. I’m tempted to tear it apart and see if there’s a loose wire or something but we still have a year left on the warranty.

Why can’t all warranty claims be like Milwaukee?

because Milwaukee costs 5x more would be my guess.......

J&S Tool Repair on Hodges Street in Raleigh, I’d call them first to see if they can, not all products are serviceable.
I worked there over 20yrs ago repairing power tools of all sorts, they were Ryobi then as well.

because Milwaukee costs 5x more would be my guess.......
All I can say is that when my m18 drill quit, all I had to do was fill out a form online, print the shipping label off, and drop it off at the UPS store. Only thing I had to pay for was the gas to get to the store.

Bought it "for the wife". You aint fooling nobody.
Hey man, you gotta use whatever excuse you can to get tools sometimes.

J&S Tool Repair on Hodges Street in Raleigh, I’d call them first to see if they can, not all products are serviceable.
I worked there over 20yrs ago repairing power tools of all sorts, they were Ryobi then as well.
Thanks for the recommendation, I’ll call them next week and see what they can do.

Back