Schronce Used Parts (Conover, NC)

maulcruiser

After searching Car-Part.com for a few minutes, I came across what I was looking for at a price that I felt was reasonable at Schronce Used Parts in Conover, NC.

What I was looking for was a factory 17" steel wheel from an FJ Cruiser. They had one listed for $50, so I called them up. A man named "David" answered the phone, was quick to look it up and was very friendly. After verifying that they had it, I gave him my information, and he said he would get it handled. Every other place I called wanted between $75-150 for the same wheel.

I placed the order at 1:45 PM yesterday (the 20th). At 5 PM today (the 21st), a UPS truck dropped off my wheel in the condition it was described as, and it even had the steel Toyota center cap, which I hadn't expected nor even knew was included.

They definitely earned repeat business from me!

You've got to watch them. I bought an engine one time from them told me $1300 CASH over the phone. When I got there with $1300 cash in hand they looked at me and said you forgot about tax didn't you, and wouldn't let me pick up my engine until I paid them the $90 odd dollars in tax. Other than that they're a great local resource.

Back