schwabe's off road service center (iron station, nc)

matt97sport

just wanted to plug for schwabe's off road service center

he's got a rock course behind his house , pretty much anything you need done i guess, hes been working on jeeps since like 1974 in the military , worked at tarheel 4wd in charlotte for a while , works at home now. he doe brakes can turn your rotors and everything and did gears at tarheel, suspension lifts and probably run diagnostic scans for some vehicles (jeeps definately). very reasonable and ive learned a good bit over there. umm tell him i sent u if u go. i guess his thing is jeeps but give him a call ive seen broncos up there and i think a hummer will be up there wednesday.

has some used parts too ...some of you guys may have been there but im sure alot of people don't really know about his place that may be local to him.

schwabe's off road service
5776 pug lane
iron station, nc 28080

704 732 6511

I saw some pics of the "course". Guy on another forum ran it in a TJ on 37s and said it was pretty challenging.

ya

ya it's not like it huge but its like set up as like a loop in his backyard ...i can't say i haven't been on it, i haven't got any lockers yet ...but ya i've watched a few guy bout mess there shit up on it .they had to lift a tj with 31s out of it...he got so twisted up.

ya

ya it's not like it huge but its like set up as like a loop in his backyard ...i can't say i haven't been on it, i haven't got any lockers yet ...but ya i've watched a few guy bout mess there shit up on it .they had to lift a tj with 31s out of it...he got so twisted up.

That was mine i used my crane truck to lift it off & no i was not drinking (ask redline he was there)
on 31 open fronr & rear
here are some pics

0728091950[1].JPG0728091951[1].JPGoffroading 013.jpgoffroading 016.jpgoffroading 017.jpgoffroading 021.jpg

just wanted to plug for schwabe's off road service center

he's got a rock course behind his house , pretty much anything you need done i guess, hes been working on jeeps since like 1974 in the military , worked at tarheel 4wd in charlotte for a while , works at home now. he doe brakes can turn your rotors and everything and did gears at tarheel, suspension lifts and probably run diagnostic scans for some vehicles (jeeps definately). very reasonable and ive learned a good bit over there. umm tell him i sent u if u go. i guess his thing is jeeps but give him a call ive seen broncos up there and i think a hummer will be up there wednesday.

has some used parts too ...some of you guys may have been there but im sure alot of people don't really know about his place that may be local to him.

schwabe's off road service
5776 pug lane
iron station, nc 28080

704 732 6511
Thanks! I've know Scott, from Tarheel & former member of CTB. Great guy! Knew he was in Iron Station, but didn't have address or phone #.

do any of you know if he keeps builder parts in stock, like hiems, weld in bungs, tabs, etc.

no he doesnt. not a huge place. 2 bay carport thats insulated. his main thing he likes is gears. been doing gears for like 20 years or so.

alright thanks guys, always good to have another reference to a shop around the area still

Back