searching for exhaust work

smith92rc

I have a 92 ramcharger that I need an exhaust built for. going factory style with a dumped exhaust before rear axle. I have bought 2 pipe kits with mandrel bends, y-pipe, and muffler. problem is I am not welder for exhaust. I'm searching for someone or shop that could weld and build exhaust. take what I bought, cut what u need and weld it in. this is one of the last big hurdles I'm facing in getting my beloved project back road worthy..any help is appreciated.

Good luck. I’ve had 2 different exhaust shops work on mine 3x and just figured out it needs to go back for a 4th time. Had a good friend that did it and I never once had an issue with him in over 15yrs before he quit doing exhaust due to health issues.

Maybe try Johnny's Muffler in Salisbury? They've done some work for me in the past, nothing full exhaust wise but installing mufflers at least. Quick turnaround and decent pricing.

I have a 92 ramcharger that I need an exhaust built for. going factory style with a dumped exhaust before rear axle. I have bought 2 pipe kits with mandrel bends, y-pipe, and muffler. problem is I am not welder for exhaust. I'm searching for someone or shop that could weld and build exhaust. take what I bought, cut what u need and weld it in. this is one of the last big hurdles I'm facing in getting my beloved project back road worthy..any help is appreciated.
If you’re willing to travel to Lexington I got a guy that works out of his house that does all of mine. Been very happy over the years.

I'm not opposed to trailering it some where, if that's my only option..I live in concord, was hoping to find someone local.

I don't know how far you are from me (Newton) but I've gotten pretty good at doing exhaust kits on all my LS swaps. I buy those same kits that you're describing with prebent pieces and cut em to fit/length and weld em in. If you're willing to travel to me in Newton NC I'd be happy to get you in but it's gotta be this week cause I'm fixing to be swamped starting next week back on big jobs.

Newton would be doable, but can't do this week. if it's later in the year, I can wait a little longer. gotta borrow my brother in laws trailer and move it out of garage. what month is good.

Newton would be doable, but can't do this week. if it's later in the year, I can wait a little longer. gotta borrow my brother in laws trailer and move it out of garage. what month is good.
828-284-1302
just text me or hit me up on here and I'll see where I'm at...something like yours I could actually bring in while doing an LS swap since it would just be a day job so I could work with you on timing but I'm kinda in a weird waiting to close on my house, get moved to new place and get new bigger shop setup while juggling a bunch of piling up work somehow lol

ok, I will work on getting things together on my end and I'll txt you and we can go from there..thanks a bunch for wanting to help me.

I recommend Ricks Muffler & Exhaust, 1105 Hickory Grove Rd #9421, Gastonia, NC 28056. 704-822-1209. Opens at 9am. Call before you go; not open every day. He's done work for me several times! And custom made my current exhaust on my Jeep, the way I wanted it! Very fair priced!

It's been over 15 years since I was there but Muffler Masters use to be the place to go around here. They might not want to use your parts though. If you can wait till September I could do it

Back