Senior Rookie looking for trail help

Rubiconron

Heres the thing, I'm old but I love to wheel. I have been to Uwharrie once last year and had a blast. I drove most everything except Daniel. Well I'm ready to give Daniel a shot but I would sure like to hook up with someone who wouldn't mind helping me out and giving the benefit of their experience. I will be at the Outpost around 2:00 PM Sunday the 29th with a couple of other retiree buddies. We are spending the night and will hit the trails again Monday morning. So if no one is up for this on Sunday afternoon maybe Monday morning will work. I have a red 2011 Rubicon lifted with 35's. Thanks Gentlemen.

Posted on Friday... someone needed to respond... looks like ya got me. I'm definitely one of the seniors on this forum. I don't know if I'm the most senior, but I probably make a pretty close jab at it. This was the Dixie Run weekend so don't feel insulted that you haven't heard from anyone yet. I would offer myself, but I have gone inactive (sold my rig), and presently I am out-of-commission due to back surgery... I can't even offer to ride with you.

Come on guys... help this old guy out... once you get to know him he might be more fun to pick on than I am. :rockon::lol:

Wouldn't hurt if this went to Chit Chat either.... MODS?????

Back