sheet metal work - Raleigh

orange150

I will preface this by saying I tried contacting my cousin at Stainless Steel Fabricators with no luck, plus if someone here can do the work I would rather hook them up.

I need some sheet metal work done on the tub of my CJ-5, I would like to get an estimate (rough I'm sure) for the work done and a little brainstorming might help as well... still planning.

I will need two tight bends and some cuts to match the wheel wells. Also I want the "panel" to match the body lines of the tub.

Thanks!

a quick/rough drawing of what you want, might help ppl get ideas/estimates...

It's a job, but I recommend Rides in Conover. Scott is one of the best sheet metal guys Ive seen...

I figured that would be confusing, haha
hmm... let me see if this will help out:
To simplify it, I want to redo the end of the tub. I want this bend:
tighter... about the same as your average truck cab.
But esthetically similar to the body lines of the Jeep:

I can do this. It will have to be done in several pieces but I can match it to the existing tub.

Give us a call at RIDES of Conover
828 465 3800
:rolleyes:

I can do this. It will have to be done in several pieces but I can match it to the existing tub.
Give us a call at RIDES of Conover
828 465 3800
:rolleyes:
Yes they can. And it will still look like a a jeep when it's done.
ol'jeeps knows his stuff!

I'll see what I can do about getting the tub down there. As of right now my budget is a HUGE obstacle, that's why I am looking for just an estimate. Getting the tub ready is what's up on my build schedule though so it needs to get done to move on, if I get nothing lined up in Raleigh or in the immediate area I will call or send a PM

In the mean time I still would like to hear from people near Raleigh.

Back