shop recommendation 96 Bronco squeal

Shannon

I have a belt squeal on the 96 Bronco. Just had back surgery and can't do much myself, belt looks brand new, belt conditioner does nothing, spray some brake clean on the belt to clean off the conditioner and squeal goes away until break clean dries off. I don't know what it is. Have replace most of the pulleys and such the last 1.5 years (even water pump and alt), but squeal is driving me crazy.

Any recommendations for shop in SW Wake area? I'm in Fuquay.

Thanks,
Shannon

I have a belt squeal on the 96 Bronco. Just had back surgery and can't do much myself, belt looks brand new, belt conditioner does nothing, spray some brake clean on the belt to clean off the conditioner and squeal goes away until break clean dries off. I don't know what it is. Have replace most of the pulleys and such the last 1.5 years (even water pump and alt), but squeal is driving me crazy.
Any recommendations for shop in SW Wake area? I'm in Fuquay.
Thanks,
Shannon

Save urself some money and just put a belt on it!! Trust me

tired the dish soap thing, quieted it down for about a minute, then started squeaking again.

Belt is new. Put new belt on and 4 days later, squeak is back, put another new belt on and 4 days later, squeak starts up again. No clue what this is. Have replaced both idler pulleys, water pump, alt and tensioner pulley. It went away for about 6 months, then came back like before. Driving me crazy.

Back