shop to make a cage

Tim

looking to get a front cage for my samurai anyone got any good shop referrals?

RIDES Give us a call!

For cage work you are fortunate! There are many here on this board that can build one that will look good and work when needed.
If it were me, needing a cage or cage work. I would find some pics of something as close to what you need/want, and then send those pics to all of the cage building shops. See what they would want to do it, and then narrow it down to the top few and then go and discuss it with them. Include the type of materials you want to use. Give them as mush detail as you possibly can, Ask a bunch of questions about what they will use and so on. Take your time, and it will come to be!
Good luck, and post pics!

Jim's Garage isn't too far from Apex. His screen name is RockMafia.

I'll try to compile this a bit
Username - business name- opinion
Rockmafia - Jim's garage - First Class Rig builder. Could build you a grat cage!
MarsFab - - Also does awesome work! Just take a look at the Marsfab A Class ECORS build...
Carolina Truggies - - Alex and crew are another local excellent shop
M&M Offroad - ditto - PJ is as good as anybody and fairly cloe as well.
Right Side Performance - Will will hook you up...and what's cooler than talking to world class racer?
Rides of Conover - Brandon and co. also do first class, world class work.

To be honest there are a umber of talented local guys who will do right by you. I would bet with current work lloads your schedule may play as much a part as anything to who you work with.

::beer::

I've done quite a few sammi cages. I'll be glad to get you a quote together man, just let me know exactly what you're looking for.

Thanks for the referrals guys....

ai884.photobucket.com_albums_ac50_tamersinger_Untitled.png

thats what I am looking for as far as the front goes, maybe a door bar and I want to tie the stock bar back into the frame

I have to sing the praises of PJ at M&M, the exo cage he built on my last ZJ literally saved my life. That is why I am going back to him for a cage on my new ZJ

If you decide to stay closer to home.........ECGS is just over here in Raleigh and we can take care of it for you without a problem.

Back