Shoulda said this months ago but, Carolina Truggies ROCKS!!!

87GMCJimmy

When I was fixin to sell my JK it had some issues with the suspension and I had a buyer flying out from Arizona to pick it up and drive it all the way back, I needed help FAST! I called Alex, he said he could get it squared away for me, and he DID, big time! Not only did he fix the issues BUT, he also found another issue that I hadn't even realized!

He realigned every joint and retorqued every nut and bolt in my JK's entire suspension (a LOT considering that it had 8 fully adjustable control arms), installed a Poly Performance trackbar mount brace, and here's the kicker- discovered that one of my FOX remote reservoir shocks had been sent valved wrong (by FOX) for my Jeep and revalved it!!! (he also revalved the other side to match with his own valving setup) The JK rode like a dumptruck before I brought it to him (I had just learned to accept this thinking it was just how it was supposed to be), it rode WAY better when he was done! (the buyer was quite pleased, my thoughts were- why didn't I have this done to begin with! DOH!) Originally I had installed the suspension myself and had not caught the issues he discovered.

He did all this (staying WAY late), and got the JK ready to hit the road to Arizona with its new owner behind the wheel! Big props to Alex for great customer service!!!

Back