Show your WINTER project's!!!!!!!

Before and After

Before:

After:

What I did:
Herculiner the tub, Tuffy under rear seat storage, Olympic Trunk, Source CO2 Kit, Cobra 75 CB, wheels, D-rings, moved CB Antenna to rear,
What Andy at Carolina Rock Shop did:
RE 4.5 Long Arm Kit (with exhaust, SYE, drive shaft, shocks), 4.88 gears, Lockright in rear (already one in front), 36 Iroks, Weld In Sport Cage, Front Bumper w/ Warn M8000 winch, Rear Bumper with Spare Tire and Hi-Lift Jack Mounts, Bracket for Co2 tank, Skid Row Engine Skid Plate,

Rob said:
His surprise was blown a long time ago.
What does it matter. He could have (insert any bad ass buggy here) and still be a picture taking, mouth running, "krawler" and you would never see him do anything. Then again when he pays 60K and sells it for half that someone will get a kick ass deal on a polished, scatch free buggy.

tempoffroad said:
What does it matter. He could have (insert any bad ass buggy here) and still be a picture taking, mouth running, "krawler" and you would never see him do anything. Then again when he pays 60K and sells it for half that someone will get a kick ass deal on a polished, scatch free buggy.

Aww, come on now, be nice...I've seen him wheel his junk. Well...I saw him on trail one at Tellico with 3 or 4 other people in his Jeep...That counts as wheeling don't it??:rolleyes:

This winters project was the same as last winters project and it is still not done.

Pics on muddevils site.

Trying to get this back together.

Attachments

• enginegoingin.jpg
    enginegoingin.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 282
awa0728 said:
Before:

After:

What I did:
Herculiner the tub, Tuffy under rear seat storage, Olympic Trunk, Source CO2 Kit, Cobra 75 CB, wheels, D-rings, moved CB Antenna to rear,
What Andy at Carolina Rock Shop did:
RE 4.5 Long Arm Kit (with exhaust, SYE, drive shaft, shocks), 4.88 gears, Lockright in rear (already one in front), 36 Iroks, Weld In Sport Cage, Front Bumper w/ Warn M8000 winch, Rear Bumper with Spare Tire and Hi-Lift Jack Mounts, Bracket for Co2 tank, Skid Row Engine Skid Plate,

Were you driving down 321 coming from Marion (Towards Hickory) by any chance today? Sometime around 2ish?

Macdaddy4738 said:
Were you driving down 321 coming from Marion (Towards Hickory) by any chance today? Sometime around 2ish?

Sorry wasn't me...

Back