Sign shop setup - Roland BN-20A, Silhouette Pro, Cricut, cold laminator, lots of material

Blaze

The Jeeper Reaper
Selling all my sign shop and sticker equipment. I did this for a few years and made a lot of money doing it, but had some changes in my main job and I don't have the time to dedicate to it any more. This is a complete setup. Roland BN-20A eco-solvent printer, does tons of materials. I'll include cal vinyl, paper sticker, heat transfer and poster paper for printing. I also think I have a little clear laminate and some matte laminate. A few of the ink cartridges are lower but still have a ton of prints left in them. I have some transfer tape and other stuff like a magnetic sheet. Also comes with a Silhouette Cameo 4 Pro that cuts up to 24" vinyl. I have a few rolls of 24" vinyl to go with it. Cold laminator included for laminating stickers. Comes with a Cricut, a few LED lights and a big chrome steel rack shelving. I am keeping a smaller cutter and the 12" rolls just so I have a personal one to play with here.

I will also include a ton of automotive SVG/EPS/AI/PNG files. Probably over 1000 of them. Tons of custom ones I created, some that don't exist anywhere else but in my files. I had an eBay and Etsy store with over 900 listings and was making a couple thousand profit per month. This stuff will easily pay for itself. I have over twice what I am listing this for invested in this stuff. The files alone are worth a huge amount. $3500 takes it. A little negotiable but not much.

1729688372197.png

1729688387834.png

1729688397760.png

1729688408237.png

1729688420309.png

Back