Site Issues

UTfball68

Hey fellas...just seeing if anyone else has been having problems, or may know why I'm having problems with just this site. Somtimes when I try to open the site I get a message that says 'Gateway Timeout 5.0'. Other times I get error messages. This happens in FF or IE. I also have not been getting any notifications for thread replies or PM's (and yes I have them turned on). I haven't noticed a particular time of day that this happens, but it started happening about 4-5 days ago. Thanks in advance.

It's not just you. We're having some problems with the server.

Hey fellas...just seeing if anyone else has been having problems, or may know why I'm having problems with just this site. Somtimes when I try to open the site I get a message that says 'Gateway Timeout 5.0'. Other times I get error messages. This happens in FF or IE. I also have not been getting any notifications for thread replies or PM's (and yes I have them turned on). I haven't noticed a particular time of day that this happens, but it started happening about 4-5 days ago. Thanks in advance.
Me too. Always seems to rear it's ugly head around 5pm or so.
Can't access the site til after 8pm.
Just some clues for you smart guys!
Later,...

Glad to see it's not just me. Haven't had any issues getting on the site since my post, but still no notifications.

If you're having issues or you get an error message, just reply to this thread with a description of the problem or what error message appeared and what time you got it.

It was intermittently offline on Sunday evening and on Monday morning while some maintenance was being done.

Are you getting email notifications?

It works for me...?

Anybody else?

Back