skinny pedal on upper 2

Cool Video
But it is funny as H.ell if you play it on fast forward. it sounds exactly like it does when you have to many spoters :) LOL

HAHA.

It's funny he seemed to have no help back on the big ledge which is the only tricky spot. But let him get a little hung up on the easy part and spotters come out of the woodwork.

He made it, but if he starts putting some bigger tires on, he's gonna tear the hell out of his rig / flop constantly driving like that.

Knowing when to drop the hammer and when NOT to is what makes a good driver... not that I have mastered that by ANY means, I'm usually too conservative.

Watch one of BigWoody's videos, then watch that again, you'll see what I mean.

Could some one change this so I can view it? I have both media player and quick time. It keeps popping up a broken vid symbol.

Rich said:
He made it, but if he starts putting some bigger tires on, he's gonna tear the hell out of his rig / flop constantly driving like that.

Knowing when to drop the hammer and when NOT to is what makes a good driver... not that I have mastered that by ANY means, I'm usually too conservative.

Watch one of BigWoody's videos, then watch that again, you'll see what I mean.

ditto. Its always fun to watch people drive like that........but then it does suck when they break in the middle of the trail(doing something semi-stupid) and hold up the whole line of folx. That is one crazy mofo though.

Rich i believe im to conservative too........but it keeps me on the road and away from the underside of the taco

:D

Josh

Josh - your Lower 2 video was also on my mind of "how to do it right"..but it's not in the intarweb yet, so I didn't mention it... *hint, hint*

Im staring at the VHS right now...............if someone can convert to internet ill bring it to em and pay em for their time. Theres some video of you, mikey, bruce, scott(bunch of folx) from dayton too.

Thanks though!
Josh

HardTaco said:
ditto. Its always fun to watch people drive like that........but then it does suck when they break in the middle of the trail(doing something semi-stupid) and hold up the whole line of folx. That is one crazy mofo though.

Rich i believe im to conservative too........but it keeps me on the road and away from the underside of the taco

:D

Josh

^ i completely agree with that.

Back