sky lipo?

i pulled the trigger on the 4400mah. cause the 5000 said out of stock when i went back to it.
macdaddy i tried a 3s just messing around and i dont need that kind of power but for someone that wants a wraith to do backflips 3s is the way to go.

i pulled the trigger on the 4400mah. cause the 5000 said out of stock when i went back to it.
macdaddy i tried a 3s just messing around and i dont need that kind of power but for someone that wants a wraith to do backflips 3s is the way to go.

I forget those have a little higher ground clearance. I guess yours is an RTR as well? Those have a 27t motor in them, and Im running a 35t in my Honcho. That and the stock ESC with the RTR Wraith is only rated for a 2s lipo ;)

I run several Sky Lipos in my crawlers. All of them are 3s 40c, have 800mah for my XR10 and 1000mah for my LNC. Been great batteries so far and hard to beat the price.

FYI, Sky Lipos are on sale right now at hobbypartz.com. I paid 28 for each of my batteries, and they are now marked down to 19.

Back