Small quantities of steel

98xjjeep

What company will sell small quantities of steel. Like just 20" of 1.75" .120 wall HREW and 2x2 and 2x4 1/8" or 3/16 box. I used to by from Williams Steel in GSO but they closed down. Every where I check they have minimum orders or only sell to businesses.

Get me a list of exactly what you need and I can qoute you a price. If you can come get it in the Mocksville area I can do it for no delivery fee. Trucked to you on a flatbed (week ends only) would run you a delivery fee of 50 dollars extra. The fee would help cover the cost of the fuel. Can't compete in the DOM market but anything structural I can get my hands on.

Fishel steel in Winston but it will not be cheep.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Sent you a msg thanks

Kevin, if you need a business address or something to use, Let me know.

Also, may be able to sell a few more jobs for you if you wanted to buy larger quantities.

Yeah I got you and another guy wanting some stuff. So im working on figuring out how much i will need to get the price as low as possible. I used to be able to get great deals with Williams steel. I just remembered another shop that I used to use that i will call on Monday and see what they can do.

Back