some of these are pretty cool...

CREVSSS.jpg

sammmmiii.jpg

i think the antarctic thing is cool as hell

I wonder how they think they're gonna' get that thing outta' there? Looks like a looong way down.

i thought it was cool too that they could cross it, then i thought instead they prolly drove and didnt see it till too late and were lucky, and now they cant get back across...

CAS22 said:
i thought it was cool too that they could cross it, then i thought instead they prolly drove and didnt see it till too late and were lucky, and now they cant get back across...

I straight up think they were screwd. I see no way of getting that thing out. :lol:

there is no hole on the other side of the tank

In reverse... Assload of extra weight as far back as possible, another heavy vehicle with a winch would be a big plus... But I don't know if the right front track would stay on..... Someone would have to have the balls to drive this thing out....

sammmmiii.jpg

Lower Helldo..... :(

Just spray water in the crevice until it is full. It will freeze. :)

CREVSSS.jpg

They'd need at least 3 other vehicles, maybe 4. One (or maybe two in tandem) hitched straight to the rear to pull back, another on either side with a cable hooked to the rear of each front track to pull them back up level. Otherwise both of them will do what the right one did for sure.

How you'd go about attaching the cables to the front tracks... now, THAT'S a toughie.

Come on guys, this one is easy.
You go back behind the truck ~20 ft, and build a huge bonfire.
When it gets hot enough, the ice sheet behind the truck will break up, pushing it aside and into the one in front, closing the gap under teh truck.
Now just drive away.
:smokin: :beer: :D

Some dynamite would do the trick too.

i would just push it down and wait to see if you can even hear a "thud". aren't some of those cravas' like 1700 feet deep or something crazy like that.

orange150 said:
i would just push it down and wait to see if you can even hear a "thud". aren't some of those cravas' like 1700 feet deep or something crazy like that.

...then report it stolen. Surely they have comp. insurance on that rig :D

Back