Someone to R and R 4wd 48re transmission

72Rockcruiser

LETS GO BRANDON!
Buying a built trans for my 05 Cummins and looking for someone that can Install it.

Clloser to Steel Creek/Carowinds area the better.

Thanks!

Rev Max is out of Charlotte but I've not heard any first hand experience out of them. Buddy of mine has a FirePunk Diesel trans and loves it if you wanted to look into a mail order trans.

Plan on adding the billet flex plate to that if you didn’t already. It’s a part they’re touching anyway, and it’s a whole lot cheaper on the front end. Ask @D2320M how he knows...

Last edited:
Plan on adding the billet flex plate to that if you didn’t already. It’s a part they’re touching anyway, and it’s a whole lot cheaper on the front in. Ask @D2320M how he knows...

yes I am getting the flex Plate.

thanks!

I think the problem @D2320M ran into with his trans was no shop wanted to install a trans they didn’t supply.

Have you found a place yet?

@No fries I think this is your neck of the woods. You know any good transmission installers in the area? @jrmiller I think had a transmission put in his Dodge not too long ago as well but I think he's a bit north of you.

@R Q and @viper red cj-7 would be the next ppl I'd ask down that way.

If no luck there, call Chuck at Coulwood Tire. He knows a shit-ton of ppl and may be able to point you in the right direction.

I'll check with a mechanic I use, and he services fleet. Not sure he would, I know he just turned down a F150 timing job.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Back