someone who can tig aluminum

userbmx1315

builds more then wheels
i have a tool box that i want modified. needing someone who can weld aluminum for me. its pretty much straight passes, just long. doesnt have to be the prettiest welds just needs to hold up. i'm going to run some kind of sealer in the corners.

pm me sayin how far you are from dallas nc.
beads maybe 2 that are 4ft long and 2 that are 20" long.

i'm pretty much cutting the bottom out of a box and making it smaller.

warrior welding.

If Warrior doesn't want to mess with it I can. You cut it nice and straight before you bring it, I'll weld it for .45 an inch. If its super nasty it'll be more like .65 an inch.

^^^^^^^ I know this guy can do it. He has a new to him tig that will do the job, I know a guy who knows the guy that had it before him....

If you want some one closer, johnny gibbons at gibbon's race cars off s Marietta in Gastonia can do it.

hey fella, I'm in the Mocksville area. I can get this done for you like mentioned above. For alot of reasons if you can bring me the project whole I'd prefer to make the cuts. I also can provide ATP for any mod material. If you don't want to travel to Mocksvegas I could meet you in The Hickory area. Could maybe work a drop off at RIDES too with Brandons Permision.

Thanks for th props guys.

If I can help let me know, Thanks.

Back