Soooo...What

Status
Not open for further replies.

Esion

Joined the Band
Banned
Do I need to know of your forum rulz that I haven't already observed?

1. It seems "gun" topics and links to "gun related sites" are no good.

2. Bad dog is a d1ckwad, and most post's from him should be disreguarded or the ban hammer seems to drop.

3. Anything not related to NC wheeling will not be discussed.

4. Linking to any othe website dealing with "wheeling" will also come to a halt quick.

I read most of the rulz when signing up but didn't see much of the things in there that have occured.

Any input here would be greatly app.

Thanks
Esion

1. Guns are a little touchy here. the owner of the board however loves guns. That said we are not going to be selling guns anytime soon. Gun links aren't banned and gun discussions happen pretty regularly around here. By adults in the adult only area.

2. Baddog is no more a baby maker head then somene who would call him one. i dont know him personally cant speak to it.

3. Not true...read chit chat lately

4. Again BS....Stirring the pot much...TROLL

Id like to add a few thoughts.

-4 of the last 10 people to view your profile did so today and were mods/admins..maybe something to think about.

- You average a whopping 1 post per 20 days, Im glad you are keeping us all up to speed on wt is allowed

- I'm sure I am coming off as an ass, but I get a sense of a heavy sarcastic smart ass undertone in your post that isnt needed.

How many people off this board you know personally?
I see you are from Illinois, how did you find it?

I think you will find this is about the best wheeling community on the net, full of people ready to jump up and help out. Granted most of them are from the Wrong Carolina but we dont have room here for everyone.

hold your breath......

258Troll_spray.jpg

1. Guns are a little touchy here. the owner of the board however loves guns. That said we are not going to be selling guns anytime soon. Gun links aren't banned and gun discussions happen pretty regularly around here. By adults in the adult only area.
2. Baddog is no more a baby maker head then somene who would call him one. i dont know him personally cant speak to it.
3. Not true...read chit chat lately
4. Again BS....Stirring the pot much...TROLL
Id like to add a few thoughts.
-4 of the last 10 people to view your profile did so today and were mods/admins..maybe something to think about.
- You average a whopping 1 post per 20 days, Im glad you are keeping us all up to speed on wt is allowed
- I'm sure I am coming off as an ass, but I get a sense of a heavy sarcastic smart ass undertone in your post that isnt needed.
How many people off this board you know personally?
I see you are from Illinois, how did you find it?
I think you will find this is about the best wheeling community on the net, full of people ready to jump up and help out. Granted most of them are from the Wrong Carolina but we dont have room here for everyone.

So much for ask a "few" simple questions and get a simple answer.:confused:

got the "no guns" or link to guns , although it seems it varys from user to user, whatever.

Baddog is a E-duchnozzle no matter how you play it....nuff said.

No troll, given my less than 3 posts per day..yadda yadda
And is the a problem with a midwesterner posting on a NC forum?
You all have the next best wheeling spots next to cali.

Lighten up, It was just a few questions about the rules that are not stated in the sign up agreement.

I was thinking about relocating to NC btw......however .....ect

The thing is, your "few simple questions" really dont even dignify a "simple response"....

2. Bad dog is a d1ckwad, and most post's from him should be disreguarded or the ban hammer seems to drop.
4. Linking to any othe website dealing with "wheeling" will also come to a halt quick.
I read most of the rulz when signing up but didn't see much of the things in there that have occured.
Thanks
Esion

1. pony up $5.00 and talk about guns in The Garage
2. dont know him couldnt say... but e-fighting always bring the funny..
3. wow, like SkyHi said... did you even bother to look at the forum you posted this worthless thread in before posting it?
4. see above

How about this.. you create a board and you can make up the "rulz" as you go along....

Thanks
Esion

I am in a good mood.. so here goes.

guns - pay the very very low cost to become a paying member and you will see where those posts are located.

bad dog - who gives a shit.. not me

we discuss all sort of wheeling places, out west, northern, etc..

but we do not like cross posting to other sites to just start shit with another board...or to just try to get new members on your board by crossing posting here..

we even have posts about Mud ( yes we know you like mud )
jeep_mud.jpg

and before you go get pissy with us.. maybe you should try to keep her happy first.
Heather6.jpg

:flipoff2:

I sometimes wonder how trigger happy i might get with the BAN button if i were a moderator. People might hate me :)

I sometimes wonder how trigger happy i might get with the BAN button if i were a moderator. People might hate me :)

Not all mods can ban..

Not all mods can ban..
and its a very good thing I might add....else we would have waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay less members round here.

ai128.photobucket.com_albums_p187_noise74_18567661a18154773b560603028l.jpg

something ol' RuggedJeep dug up when he was spamming our boards.

^ So who is that?

mr esion himself. at least it was a pic found in his photobucket account by one of those pirate hounds. lol.

if yall would like more, ill pm vetteboy an get some more stuff.

mr esion himself. at least it was a pic found in his photobucket account by one of those pirate hounds. lol.

if yall would like more, ill pm vetteboy an get some more stuff.

Awww he's just a baby.... ha ha.

Kinda scarey though... you have anything on me?

lol, whats with the dog collar and hello kitty back pack?

anybody figured out what part of Illinois he is from ?

Might could explain a few things

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back