Speedometer Calibration in Charlotte/Concord/Huntersville???

87GMCJimmy

Coming back from a trip up to NY for my grampa's funeral, I got a nasty speeding ticket in VA. I just got done talking with a lawyer and he said I need to get my speedometer calibrated. Anybody know of a place to do that around Charlotte/Concord/Huntersville?

there used to be a place on atando avenue in north charlotte for years but I think they moved or closed.
went thru the same thing years ago blazing through sc on my way to darlington. somehow the "wrong" speedo gear was in the transmission for my tires and I "promptly" fixed it.
judge didn't go for it though in my case....

good luck!

Thanks y'all! I'm hoping to find someplace, hopefully it'll help! Even if it doesn't help, it's still better to have tried!!!

EtodaJ- I'm gonna PM you now, thanks!

Finally got one done- ended up having to drive an hour and a half- went o Auto Masters in Hickory. Turns out my speedo reads faster than what I am actually going by 2.(something I don't recall)% so, unfortunately no help toward my ticket. Oh well. Anyways, if anybody has to do the speedo calibration thing, Auto Masters in Hickory has a dyno accurate to 1/10mph so, they can get it done!

Back