spindle or hub assembly?

BluBeast09

Ok so.. I can look the part up online as a spindle but when I called galloways yesterday "the guy" said that jeeps dont have spindles what I was refering to that had 3 mounting holes was a hub assembly kit. Long story short I need what ever it is. Where my bearings sit on that has been wore down bc the nipple on the lock spacer that goes b/t those 2 castle nut broke. So the nuts backed off then allowing my tire to slip back in forth. So then I tell "the guy" I have the warn full float kit on my jeep and he say's sorry cant help ya then!!WTF!!:fuck-you: Does anyone know what I m talking about?

Ok so.. I can look the part up online as a spindle but when I called galloways yesterday "the guy" said that jeeps dont have spindles what I was refering to that had 3 mounting holes was a hub assembly kit. Long story short I need what ever it is. Where my bearings sit on that has been wore down bc the nipple on the lock spacer that goes b/t those 2 castle nut broke. So the nuts backed off then allowing my tire to slip back in forth. So then I tell "the guy" I have the warn full float kit on my jeep and he say's sorry cant help ya then!!WTF!!:fuck-you: Does anyone know what I m talking about?
what you talking about willis? or what kind of jeep you working on, they've been making them since 1945 or so :flipoff2:? I'm guessing front axle, but with your description, ya never know...sounds like "the guy" just didnt want to deal with you.

what you talking about willis? or what kind of jeep you working on, they've been making them since 1945 or so :flipoff2:? I'm guessing front axle, but with your description, ya never know...sounds like "the guy" just didnt want to deal with you.

yup talking about the front axle on a 97 tj with a dana 30 front!!!!!!!

Ok, so the crucial details are this:
97 TJ
Dana 30
Warn Full-float kit

Since you have the warn kit, you will need to contact Warn and try to get a part number out of them for the spindle. It is likely a part from an older D30 (CJ maybe) that they reuse. I doubt they have any specially machined for the kit. A good 4wd shop should be able to help you get that part, but from experience and hearsay, Galloway's isn't the place.

Well, that may just be the case then. Those Warn kits are super expensive anyway.

try to go to a machine shop see if they can repair it

Warn has a lifetime warranty on their parts, I've exchanged several pieces to my front hub conversion, I've got the spindle and lockout packed up and ready to ship so I can get those replaced. Their custormer service is unbeatable.

Call and talk to Tom Ewing at 800-543-9276 ext 3086, he should hook your right up.

well I talked to warn again and they told me that: that specific spindle was specially made for that kit! one spindle is over $200!! Ouch....

Oops, just saw this, when you called, are you asking to get replacement parts to buy or replacement parts for warranty, it makes a difference, they're not just going to tell you that its a freebie replacement,.......but it really is;)

I didnt purchase the full float set so I dont have any reciepts showing that I bought it does that matter?

I returned a broken Warn premium lockout to Advance Auto (an authorized Warn dealer). I had no reciept, no questions asked, they gave me a new set of lockouts. They did make me bring in the other good side, bummer I wanted to keep it for trail spare, but at the end of the day, I had 2 brand new lockout hubs :)
Your spindle is one component of a kit, it might not work that easy for you...I'd start by calling Warn.

I may have the parts you need. They are from a Mile Marker hub conversion kit, same as Warns. I'll look this evening if you are interested.

This is what I think you are looking for. If its what you need PM me for directions.
While BluBeast has the priority, I would like to know what you want for it so I can have a spare or two ;) and do you have any of the hublocks.
While I can get the broken stuff replaced by Warn, I don't want to fork out their prices for spares. Right now, I'm running on a Ranger hublock while awaiting the Warn replacement,....not the strongest hublocks around.

Back