sponsor--neone???

midnite

neone wanna sponsor me----just need u to say u can sponsor me so i can post in other threads. no money or nething involved---just need someone to say that they sponsor me so i can post.

some1, ne1, sponsor him, that wood b 2 kewl 4 u

edit: hi :flipoff2:

Dude I can barely understand what u r saying, you're making me talk out loud here at work and my cowrokers think I'm crazy.

Dude, drop the gamer speak, it isn't impressing anyone. If you do get someone to sponsor you, I'm going to tap him on the shoulder and have him talk to you about your posting.

Other then that, welcome, have fun, read, and learn.

midnite said:
ya spelling doesnt count--haha funny. but idc if u dont talk to me or nething. doesnt matter. wnt bother u just any one

:wtf:

Whatever that means, just hangout a while and soak in all you can. It's not as hostile a place to newbies as pbb can be. So sit back and learn little, and let everyone get to know you a little before asking right of the get go to sponsor you.

just my .02

oh yeah welcome to the board:flipoff2:

hackers_10.jpg

dOOd, he's elite! :lol:

ya haha funny. iight what ever ill drop the "gamer" speech. ANY way does ANY one want to sponsor me????????? all i need is a yes or no, not a maybe, learn to speak, what ever stuff.

if u want me 2 i could do that, althoug it would all be on ure ass. so if u wanna sponsor me thats cool. wont talk to u if u dont want me 2, and wont post up stupid shit.

Were the heck did you lean your manners from. Most people who are asking a fav. don't smart off to people. You got to remember that you are a guest and knowone know's who you are. So try to ask with some manners.

midnite said:
iight wat did i say????
--hello, would any of you 4x4 guys like to sponsor me?
this make u happy??
Take your pills before you start typeing!!!!!!

wat?????????? take my pills, if you cant understand that then i think you might be the one that needs to be taking pills or something. i dont want to turn this into a flaming thread, all i need is a simple answer.

jackedHB said:
:wtf:
Whatever that means, just hangout a while and soak in all you can. It's not as hostile a place to newbies as pbb can be. So sit back and learn little, and let everyone get to know you a little before asking right of the get go to sponsor you.
just my .02
oh yeah welcome to the board:flipoff2:

ohh thanks man........

midnite said:
hi 2 u too, and uhh ure not one of those online "fags" r u???

Nope, just another person who is amused by your posting. :flipoff2:

If I were you and I wanted to be sponsored I would keep an eye on the upcoming events section and then go meet some of the folks from here. Go wheeling with them a couple of times and build a rapport with someone who can sponsor you. Just a thought.

iight man, ill keep that in thought--ne way im 16, male, and live in nc. no offense by that last post, but u cant be to careful.

midnite said:
wat?????????? take my pills, if you cant understand that then i think you might be the one that needs to be taking pills or something. i dont want to turn this into a flaming thread, all i need is a simple answer.

midnite said:
all i need is a yes or no, not a maybe,

How about this

No.

I was considering it until about 3 posts ago. Maybe somebody else is a little more patient, won't read all this and will consider it. But I can only speak for myself.

midnite said:
ya haha funny. iight what ever ill drop the "gamer" speech. ANY way does ANY one want to sponsor me????????? all i need is a yes or no, not a maybe, learn to speak, what ever stuff.

No. Clear enough?

Back