Sponsoring Guidelines?

79BlueMule

What are the guidelines to being sponsored? I have someone that is willing to sponsor me. He and I both have pm'd two administrators and have not heard a response from either one. and my account contiues to say i cant post anywhere but general discusion. Do I have to have a certain number of posts? I paid my 3 or 5 bucks (cant remember how much it asked for) at the beggining. I have been trying to get this through with for at least a month to no avail, so any info will be greatly appritiated. thank you
~Joseph

Maybe because the admins have full time jobs and have not been able to get to it yet?

I got the PM, I don't have board access at work, and I've only been on long enough in the evenings to check on things.

It's taken care of.

thank you. :beer:
~Joseph

I PM'd you a couple of weeks ago and told you exactly what you needed to do.

i'm trying to sponser my good friend (who is much more responsible than me) and i was wondering what i need to do to make it happen.

i'm trying to sponser my good friend (who is much more responsible than me) and i was wondering what i need to do to make it happen.
Be more patient? I got your PM yesterday, I don't spend every waking moment on the internet.

why all this technical questions and business... i came here for 4wheeling. When we gonna see and do that? Lets get some groups together and have some fun. We go about once or twice a week when our jeeps are allowing us. I just think its more fun with more vehicles and more pulling people out, so lets do this! Email or IM me if you wanna make a time for all of us to get together and 4wheel. Cya

Back