spotted bigfoot in Uwharrie.......pics.

Lrgrnr

awww.tacomaworld.com_forum_attachments_photography_106409d1309fd354a8c0488a67cfca128dfec0a4339.jpg

For a second I thought someone had posted a pic of me lol

We need Bobo for height and size verification

I saw Mrs. Big Foot and her Fake Boobs rip a F'ing tree out of the ground and chase after Mr. Big Foot through the woods swinging the F'ing log at him, while chanting some horrible wild animal crazy sh"t. Then lightning destroyed 3 trees as they all conjoined to hit/smash one big rock down in the abyss of Dutch John.... Needless to say, I F'ing left my F'ing tent in the F'ing woods, and F'ing ran all the F'ing red lights to get home and cuddle with my F'ing Basset Hound and watch F'ing Fresh Prince.:flipoff2:

I saw Mrs. Big Foot and her Fake Boobs rip a F'ing tree out of the ground and chase after Mr. Big Foot through the woods swinging the F'ing log at him, while chanting some horrible wild animal crazy sh"t. Then lightning destroyed 3 trees as they all conjoined to hit/smash one big rock down in the abyss of Dutch John.... Needless to say, I F'ing left my F'ing tent in the F'ing woods, and F'ing ran all the F'ing red lights to get home and cuddle with my F'ing Basset Hound and watch F'ing Fresh Prince.:flipoff2:
Uhhh I'll have what he's eating!

ENHANCE.

ENHANCE.

ENHANCE.

Attachments

• super-troopers-enhance.jpg
    super-troopers-enhance.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 580
Sorry everybody...I'll not let my brother roam on the trails unsupervised.

Attachments

• Uwharrie 2009 027.jpg
    Uwharrie 2009 027.jpg
    200.7 KB · Views: 494
Back