Spray in bed liner shop

BigClay

Knower of useless ZJ things
I have a 1996 2500 Dodge with a long bed. It currently has a drop in plastic liner that has been in there for many years and I want to have that taken out and a new liner sprayed in. I would like the top of the bed rails sprayed as well.

I am in Winston-Salem so looking for shops around the triad.

Would love to get some quotes.

Talk to Will Carter at Mid-Carolina Line-x/right side performance. He will get ya hooked up. He's near Burlington but its worth the ride to keep the business here on the forums. And PLEASE...Tell him I sent ya..lol

Worth the drive over to see Will. He did my dually years ago and it still looks awesome, even after taking a beating.

Any other recommendations?

Id also recommend Will...

I recommend me, too.

Been in business spraying plastic for about 8 years now. Sprayed a couple thousand trucks. Line-X is the toughest product on the market and I'm not just saying that as a sales pitch. It really is on the durometer and abrasion tests.

Give me a call for the NC4x4 discount.

I recommend me, too.

Been in business spraying plastic for about 8 years now. Sprayed a couple thousand trucks. Line-X is the toughest product on the market and I'm not just saying that as a sales pitch. It really is on the durometer and abrasion tests.

Give me a call for the NC4x4 discount.

PM sent. I am in Mexico City right now, so can't call until I get back.

Yep. I pm'd u on here when I got my truck back from ford. Never got a response. A few mnths later posted n ur build thread asking u to contact me.

Back