stock toy frame....cage?

quickracer

this one goes out to the wilksboro crowd..LOL
this is # 3 for them
they love to beat them......this is exactly what they asked for.
cage is only 5 ft 4 inches tall also has tilt wheel,,bling,bling
ai282.photobucket.com_albums_kk275_quickracer11_100_0453.jpg

ai282.photobucket.com_albums_kk275_quickracer11_100_0452.jpg

steering colum is just laying in there, he said hes going to put a quick release on it.He is building it from here,He is also adding more straight bracing here and there.i just put the cage on it.

If its the one at The Big Toy Store, they are asking 6,500 for this underbuilt contraption.:confused:WTF?

oh yeah jims stuff is tough, from what little wheeling i got to do at ure the other weekend , i dropped the rock rail on a big rock playing around and not a dent. good job jim.

If its the one at The Big Toy Store, they are asking 6,500 for this underbuilt contraption.:confused:WTF?
i doubt it is the same one, i have seen some of the work that jim has done, and in my opinion it looks awesome, and capable as well, but even if it was the beginning of the thread states "this is exactly what they asked for" :driver:

I didnt say the cage was a rag, I said "6,500 for this underbuilt contraption.:confused:WTF???", because it looks exactly like the one at The Big Toy Store. They are asking 6,500 for it and it is an identicle cage with a single 4.7 marlin gear set, 4.10 (stock) welded front and rear diffs, off brand winch, off brand seats, and 35 inch TSL's. IMHO, the one I am speaking of is a 2,000 dolar rig, not 6,500.
Not to mention, stock spring, stock shocks, stock (push pull) steering, stock engine, no under armor, no diff armor, stock axles, and yellow paint.

I didnt say the cage was a rag, I said "6,500 for this underbuilt contraption.:confused:WTF???", because it looks exactly like the one at The Big Toy Store. They are asking 6,500 for it and it is an identicle cage with a single 4.7 marlin gear set, 4.10 (stock) welded front and rear diffs, off brand winch, off brand seats, and 35 inch TSL's. IMHO, the one I am speaking of is a 2,000 dolar rig, not 6,500.
Not to mention, stock spring, stock shocks, stock (push pull) steering, stock engine, no under armor, no diff armor, stock axles, and yellow paint.
ok ok wasn't trying to strike a nerve, was just saying jims work looks good, sorry

I know Jims work and he's builds good stuff and what people do after they take take it from his shop is on them. Stop free loading (red star) and bashing people work that you have no clue.

Whats up with all of the misinterpritations around here? JESUS CRIST could build a roll cage on my sons BMX bike, but that does not make it worth 6,500 dollars. Read the freaking posts people, Im not knockin Jims work, just the owners price.:shaking:

Oh, and by the way, what do you mean by freeloading V8pickup?

cant be,he just picked the frame cage up yesterday at 5 oclock
Whats up with all of the misinterpritations around here? JESUS CRIST could build a roll cage on my sons BMX bike, but that does not make it worth 6,500 dollars. Read the freaking posts people, Im not knockin Jims work, just the owners price.:shaking:

I thought it was established that this is not the same one that is for sale...

...and if I had a cage built by Jesus Christ, I'd pay that much knowing I could put it up on a pedestal and charge $20 tickets just for lunatics to view it and I'd make my money back quick ;-)

In this thread where is it that Jim is trying to sell this rig?

Let's get this back on topic.

Jim, updates?

Its all good,No offense taken .I had to ride up there to see what vehicle you were talking about,Yes i originally built the cage in that one a few months ago,but they have cut /removed a few bars from it,I have no say what they do to it after it leaves my shop.
here is what it looked like before they altered the cage in it

And as for the price,its all in the buyers interest on what they want to spend(But id build them all day long for that price...LOL)
ai282.photobucket.com_albums_kk275_quickracer11_100_0349.jpg

Your red diamond or star that's what I mean.
I dont have a red diamond or star. Surely im not the only person on this board without one. Do you have a problem with it or something? Whats up with the name calling anyway? Why are you personally attacking me anyway, and why is it any of your buisness whether or not I have a precious "RED STAR"? I am very easy to get along with but Im not real sure how this whole thread became a personal insult to you. If you have anything else to say about it, you should PM me and keep this childish little argument behind closed doors.
Good day to you sir.

I dont have a red diamond or star. Surely im not the only person on this board without one. Do you have a problem with it or something? Whats up with the name calling anyway? Why are you personally attacking me anyway, and why is it any of your buisness whether or not I have a precious "RED STAR"? I am very easy to get along with but Im not real sure how this whole thread became a personal insult to you. If you have anything else to say about it, you should PM me and keep this childish little argument behind closed doors.
Good day to you sir.
:shaking:

Back