Stolen canoe from Boone area

Chuckman

Heads up. This is a loooong shot, but I have to rant. BRAND NEW Old Town Guide 147 stolen from New River homesite in Boone area. Green with short and long paddles (for the wife). Left back in the woods at our new home construction site. I thought that it would be safe in the woods on the end of 1/4 mile,1 lane road, on a 15 acre piece of property. Wrong.
Thieves suck.:fuck-you:
I just try to remember that what comes around, goes around, and I aint the one getttin' the Corn Holin' in jail.
besides, if they need it that bad, then let'm have it.:shaking:

i have two or three boogie boards in my parents garage if you want them :flipoff2:

that sucks, sorry to hear about the theft

check out the construction workers. see if they "know" anyhting. they could hae easily loaded it up in the bqck of one of their cars or trucks. and sorry to hear about that.....

midnite said:
check out the construction workers. see if they "know" anyhting. they could hae easily loaded it up in the bqck of one of their cars or trucks. and sorry to hear about that.....

:stupid:

Im betting a franklin placed in the right hands on that job site coul have that canoe back on site by monday am...

just a hunch, but GL

DIE THIEVES

Back