Stone Advertising Agency

clarkjw24

Wow, 9 members and 35 guest. You da man Stone. :huggy:

For the guys that are a sleep I'm keeping count. 49 guest.

hey guys you are welcome, i am glad i could be of aome service. i promise to make nexts months edition better!

yeah that would be good. i have been wanting to wheel out there. do we get to set up cones and everything?

stone said:
yeah that would be good. i have been wanting to wheel out there. do we get to set up cones and everything?

No, you can just try and follow me up.

Come on out for the TIN:skull:BENDER Jambo April 23, ther'll be about 300 wheelers out there. All the proceeds go to keeping the trails open.

Sorry for the shameless plug.

mustard dog said:

Come on out for the TIN:skull:BENDER Jambo April 23, ther'll be about 300 wheelers out there. All the proceeds go to keeping the trails open.

hahaha ok. will i need to bring pedro for protection from all the stone haters

i drive a stock 4runner so i think u woudl win

Ok guys I'm gonna get in here one more time before my thread gets closed (it will be the first ever :beer: ). Lets be nice and you two work it out, privately. Stone you're the home town favorite but like CRK said PBB is fairly big, so best of luck to you. :driver:

Now that I think about it stone, you should come out (don't forget to bring your wheeeeeeeeeelin rig) that way you could meet the pussy and the bitch at the same time :D

no worries dog, i bet away from the computer screen you arnt so bad, you prob wouldnt think i am either. i appreciate the offer to come out west but its quite a long drive for me. maybe when i am in moad in november you can come wheel with me there.

mustard dog said:

You ought to go Stone, me and yotaman went out there last year :flipoff2: , We were invited by Dave from the benders and had an awesome time

Oh fawk what did i miss in PBB chat this time. Whats up M Dog you being an asshole again? :flipoff2:

Actually, from the FJ Community, MustardDog is known as quite a helluva guy.

Personally, I think your problems should be addressed over there... but that's just my $.02.

But if this thread gets out of hand like the other ones did, this thread will probably get closed too.

Remember the rules:
"Material which is false, defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, racially based or biased, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, overly profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise in violation of ANY law is not allowed."

Back