subleasing shop space in raleigh/garner

RufusTheRam

within the next 3-4 weeks, i will be subleasing out one of the two bays i rent in garner. i no longer have the time to do enough work to cover the rent for both units.

it's a 600sq. ft. unit with plenty of room for one rig. two can fit, but it can be a little tight if they're fullsizes. location is behind agri supply/ditch witch on 70 in garner.

price will be $250 per month. it would be $300, but i'll still be storing a portion of my junk in there so i'll cover the other $50. i will require a $100 security deposit.

you will be allowed to do basically whatever you want except major painting. painting small parts and pieces is okay if you're careful. basically, i'm just looking for someone with some common sense and who will treat the place like their own. if you are interested or would like further details, reply here or pm me.

can you send me some details on the building and the bays? Is this an actual building/shop or a storage type structure? Is it a standalone building? Does it have power? 2 bays, im guessing 2 seperate doors?

it was built as storage space. it's a stand alone building with 4 units. one door, wide enough for basically any vehicle/truck to go through. i'd say 10-12 ft. tall. ceilings are A frame and taller than the door (15-20ft.?). i have a sub panel wired up in the space i'm keeping that can supply about all the power you want. i've got 240v in the space i'm subleasing, but if you need any more than 1 220v outlet you'd need to wire back over to the subpanel. here's the best pics i can come up with...
bolton4.jpg

http://thewolfweb.com/photos/00337995.jpg
http://thewolfweb.com/photos/00338460.jpg
it's the unit on the right. the one in the left i'm keeping. they are divided by a framed/sheetrocked wall. rest of the walls are block.

hey my truck :flipoff2:

did you ever find anyone to lease that out? i might be interested in moving either all my junk or maybe if i could store some of my ish out there for a fee.

nope, no one interested (that i feel i can trust) yet. let me know if you're interested. someone like you that i know pretty well i'd be willing to let use my bigger tools like welder, drill press, etc. too.

Back