Subway Stamp Scam

BIGWHITE

My wife went to Subway last night and the told her that they were no longer giving out stamps. They said that some employees were stealing them and selling them on E-bay.. Do a E-bay search for Subway stamps. What is the world coming to? I am as tight as a drum and really liked getting a "free" sub.. :confused: :confused:

Guess I won't be eating at Subway anymore. If the store manager can't manage a stamp box, do I expect them to know how to make something as complicated as a sandwich ?

READ BELOW !!! :D

Subway is good and cheap, but I like Jersey Mike's a little better because of the quality. I still eat at Subway though. I save the $$ for the Jeep. I think of it as eating to wheel. :D

the local subway up here is still giving out stamps.......

subway isnt that cheap anymore...well atleast not on the foot long chicken bacon ranch toasted sub.....lol

when i was in NC I wouldnt eat at the subway in Rockingham.it was nasty...bad service too....i came to love the Sub Station II in rockingham though

So that's why! We went to subway last week and got seriously ticked off about the stamp thing. They couldn't give us a reason, just said "We're not doing stamps anymore, sorry." :mad:

I work at Jersy Mike's and we had the same problem and had to stop taking to frequent buyer cards too. We were suppose to get an electronic one too but hasnt happened yet and proabably wont any time soon.

yeah I'm not a subway fan myself. I'd rather go to Jersey Mikes or Quiznos, but they both arent too frendly on your wallet. But I think its worth the difference from subway.

Next time you go into a subway: notice how they take the precut meat and put it on your bread.

Then go to a Jersey Mikes: They slice the fresh meat as you order.

Give me a Yankee sub anyday! :smokin:

Will they still honor the fully stamped cards? I have a few in my wallet because I never use them until I don't have any cash on me and that hasn't really been a problem since the Subway close to work started taking credit cards.

Fart said:
Will they still honor the fully stamped cards? I have a few in my wallet because I never use them until I don't have any cash on me and that hasn't really been a problem since the Subway close to work started taking credit cards.

As far as I know they stll are honoring them, for now.

Back