Suspension Work and Tires

stayXbrutal

Looking at buying a 2.5" AEV lift, AEV rims, and Nitto Grappler tires. Trying to find a reputable shop in Charlotte since my 2014 JKU is still under warranty and rather have it professionally installed (I know its not as cool as doing it myself...)

I talked to Carolina Truggies but they said they mainly have experience with Rock Krawler and not AEV. Plus that shope seems out of my league with all the crazy work they do!!

Anyone have suggestions? Or should I say screw the warranty and have someone in Charlotte help me install the lift out of their garage?
Thanks!

Have you checked Tarheel 4wd or 4 wheel parts?

As far as shops that work on a bunch of Jks those would be the first two to come to mind.

Have you already bought the AEV lift?

I have not purchased anything yet.

Very torn between the AEV 2.5" spring lift, Teraflex 2.5" budget boost, or Teraflex 2.5" spring lift....

But I am convinced on getting AEV pintler rims and 35" Nitto Grapplers..

Any other suggestions?

I bought a 3.5" Rock Krawler kit with Fox shocks from Carolina Truggies. Couldn't be happier with it. My jeep is strictly a dd. 35" nitto trail grapplers on stock wheels

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1398432666.448210.jpg

We keep the AEV 2.5" and the Pintlers in stock. We do a lot of AEV stuff and would be more than happy to take care of your Jeep.

Give me a shout

I've spent more than my wife should know about at Tar Heel 4WD without any issues.

Now 4 Wheel Parts on South Blvd - I've found their knowledge to be more along the lines of Auto Zone and not very concerned about customers.

For me, the biggest difference is that if Tar Heel don't perform, they don't eat - not so for the cooperate beast that is 4 Wheel Parts.

Back