Sway bar links

ORV design and fab

Any one know of anyone selling links for my sway bar...not. The arms But the links that connect the arms to axle...I'm building my sway bar on my axle so the links will connect to the chassis, any help would be appreciated
Here is what my setup is looking like, arms are made out of 1/2" plate that's is going to be bent to miss my links and surrounding tubing
0720152019.jpg
0720152020.jpg

Make the links with some righthand/lefthand Heims and turnbuckles if you want minor length adjustment. This is a very common sway bar setup for racecars, and there are a lot of suitable drop links on the market if you don't want to make your own. You could probably find a suitable offset arm set as well, because that looks like a fairly generic splined bar. I assume you've calculated the arm length based on the bar rate and bar length? 1/2" plate might not be that great for the length that you need in that orientation, especially if you're going to put offset bends in it. Might be a little flexible unless that's a really soft bar.

Are you going to use a slot and pinchbolt on those arms, or are the ends of the bar threaded for arm retainer plates?

Standard Sway Bar Arms

Last edited:
Back