swayaway 14"s

xjay

would like to purchase from vendor on here, I have been told the company is switching hands, should I wait on the new? I would like to get some airshocks for my tj soon

AFE bought them and is being slack as hell. As far as I know you can't get the shocks or parts right now. Myself included I know of 3people needing parts and they've been unavailable for I believe at least 4mos or so. 2 of us gave up and just bought more shocks for the time being.

AFE bought them and is being slack as hell. As far as I know you can't get the shocks or parts right now. Myself included I know of 3people needing parts and they've been unavailable for I believe at least 4mos or so. 2 of us gave up and just bought more shocks for the time being.

Call Scott at AFE power. He was more than helpful to me.

(951) 493 seven 1 0 two

Or Mike who is harder to get in touch with, either is in charge of all SAW at AFE or came over from SAW to AFE, not sure

951-493 seven 1 4 three.

Only trouble I had, was their inability to look up part numbers. If you know the part number you need it greatly simplifies the process.

Want to sell the SAW stuff? Haha

Last edited:
would like to purchase from vendor on here, I have been told the company is switching hands, should I wait on the new? I would like to get some airshocks for my tj soon

I would buy them.

Chances are you wont need any parts for them any time soon and you can get stuff, it's just not as easy as before.

I would just make sure that vendor actually has them in stock.

Thanks for the info! I've had all the part numbers written down since March I believe.

Just talked to my supplier. He's a stocking vendor. There is no Sway-away stuff available unless you find something old on the shelf somewhere. AFE has never started production since acquiring Sway-away. He told me AFE actually bough them 2 years ago! and they haven't produced anything since.

FWIW I purchased a pair of pre tuned fox from the accutune guy and have been very happy with them.

Thanks Josh!

Just saw this thread and thought I'd add a few comments:

AFE Power Purchased the Sway-A-Way shock division in October 2015
Sway-A-Way sway bar and hubs are still under the old company
AFE has been having a hard time ramping up and has not shipped new universal fit shocks since the acquisition
Sway-A-Way parts are intermittently available, and we have a healthy supply of seals, oil, rod guides & IFP's (and some disks)
We are the Sway-A-Way approved repair center: Contact - Sway-A-Way | Racing Technology
More parts will be available in the future, and you will see them on my website as soon as I get them in stock (call or email if you need something you don't see)

Back