Synthetic winch rope

ORV design and fab

Looking for a synthetic winch rope, at least 100'. I have a 12000 HF and have a friend that had trouble breaking the case cause the rope bundles up on one side and breaks the casing. Mine is out of warranty and I don't feel like dealing with that issue and the weight savings is worth it to me.

Sounds like he was not spooling the winch cable correctly and side loading it on pulls without repositioning the cable.

We keep the Warn Spydura 3/8"x100' rope in stock. Let me know if you want a price on it. It is not the cheapest rope but it is one of the nicest on the market and holds up very well.

X2. Have heard good things about them, but believe they sell Amsteel blue.
Yeah its all amsteel blue its what I run on my samurai great rope and great customer service. You can pick what size rope and how long and you have several differen options for what type of hook you want on the end.

Smittybuilt has the 8k lb rope for 200 and rough country has theirs for 220 and claim its rated for 16k lbs.
I've run this rope for years and I have to say, I've been very impressed with it. So far it's been stronger than my winch, Burnt up motor and solenoid packs, (Warn 9.5ti). I got it from Rides.

Our in house Brand "Arachni Recovery Equipment" is all about strength. We spent the money to make our ropes strong. As stated above our patented blend is rated at 30K and has been tested to 60K

At this time we have NEVER had a rope break.... ropes stand the test of time and are the best you can buy.. normally priced at 185 we dropped the price for the Holidays. $145 is a killer deal and I would not pass it up!

We can make that color... No Prob

We have Black Friday pricing until 12/5/14

Back