Tapatalk on droid woes

tireburner1975

So locations aren't showing up when viewing a users profile, such as, seeing where some one lives that's selling something. And I don't receive any alerts or any where to view them such as when a member likes your post or something. Every time I go to the desk top site I have a ton of alerts I didn't know of. This is on Droid RAZR maxx, tried updates and stuff seems to be working as usual on other forums.

Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling it? I'm on Android too, and notifications work correctly. I'm not sure what the deal is with the location. I thought it was under the user's profile info, but I don't see it there.

We don't have any control over Tapatalk. We put some files on our server that Tapatalk needs, that's it. We are running the current version.

Edit: I do see a thread on Tapatalk's support forum (which runs the same software as us, btw), where Shawn from DigitalPoint was kinda lighting into them because of how poorly some of the code was written. Sounds like they may have a new version coming out by the end of February that addresses some of that.

Last edited:
Back