Jody Treadway

Croc wearing fool
Picture143.jpg

Picture140.jpg

Picture171.jpg

ai4.photobucket.com_albums_y150_yjdaddy87_Tellico051205_051505018.jpg

ai4.photobucket.com_albums_y150_yjdaddy87_Picture218.jpg

ai4.photobucket.com_albums_y150_yjdaddy87_Tellico051205_051505020.jpg

Took my YJ out for its first Tellico trip of the year after a long and costly winter round of upgrades. The pics show Slickrock and Lower 2. The ledge on 2 is definately different now that the sofa rock is moved. I would not say it is any easier, but you have more line options now. Slickrock is unchanged aside from the upper most ledge getting bigger and nastier.

Overall, my rig worked out well. The 4 link and Fox airshocks combo worked great. I have a little bit of rear steer, but that was anticipated from the start. The Klune/205 setup worked awesome, I cannot believe how much easier some of the more technical areas were with the added gearing.

The Projection I added worked great aside from some minor tuning issues. The 360 has quite a bit more power than before thanks to it.

Now the bad news...it still fawking overheats. I have ruled it down to being RPM related, so I am going to install a better electric fan (Taurus).

I plan to go back in a couple of weeks so I can tune it before Harlan next month, hope to see ya'll there...

that ledge at the top of slick rock is pretty mean. i have a TJ with the stock wheelbase and i was almost sitting on my rear bumper, and at 1am in the morning thats not a good feeling.

Metto said:
nice roof :smokin:

3 things about the roof...

1-Free. My brother in law works for Public Works and got the signs free. No vandalism here.
2-Matches the YJ paint scheme.
3-Anyone who destoys rigs like we do and enjoys having to spend $$$ just to go beat them again must be a little "slow".

Yep, that ledge rock on lower 2 looks a lot different than it did back in Feb. Any idea what happened to it? Blasted maybe ? by who? sweet rig btw

upnover said:
Yep, that ledge rock on lower 2 looks a lot different than it did back in Feb. Any idea what happened to it? Blasted maybe ? by who? sweet rig btw

some morons moved it. check over on pirate.

Back